Thursday 21 April 2011

marchesa

So trends this summer, we have the colour hype, midi skirts and prints. One trend that has stayed on from fall last year is of course lace. With the ability to translate into so many different looks and styles, it's versatility is still on a high and looking good this season.
One designer I wanted to start with is Marchesa. Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig's work as you can see below is absolutely exquisite, when I first saw it, it reminded me of a collection of Gaultier's which year I can't remember for the life of me. When designers can play with that delicate structured look and make it flow is something I love to look for and they have done it perfectly. The body jewellery is beautiful as well, more affordable version for me please?










No comments:

Post a Comment