Saturday 3 July 2010

home sweet home?

I'm missing London already, living in Camden seems very appealing to me right now.
I said I'd take photos, however I took very little, I apologise but I shall load whatever I see worth putting up.




Saw these guys all down the main street, also asking for photos was so hard! Seemed like a lot of people didn't like their photo being taken...


We had to barter with this one for a picture, 1 cigarette for 1 shot.



This one was nice, we found him in a stall in the market with some really good prints.

Told you I didn't have many...but I will continue to raid people who I personally think has good style/fashion sense.
This is pretty much a filler for what I'm currently working on for my next blog on Fall 2010, using a poor excuse for Photoshop is taking a little longer than expected but it will be up!

No comments:

Post a Comment