Sunday 18 July 2010

love lace

So it's been a little while but I'm back on track and working on up coming blogs...let's get on with it shall we?
Lace lace lace...from romantic to Gothic to somewhat virginal, it's in.
I'm taking inspiration from Dolce & Gabbana, Alexander Wang and Stella McCartney, sexy but stylish and edgy. Here's the part where I say I wish I had the maroon laced top you see below by Wang.
I love the way these designers have teamed up their own distinctive take on lace mixed with either the softer materials or a more tailored approach.
I also have to note the rest of Dolce & Gabbana's collection, the mix of velvet dresses, the lace underwear/outerwear and beeauutifully tailored jackets really caught my eye. The way they created that office wear look, power suit but with muchly added femininity.



No comments:

Post a Comment