Tuesday 20 July 2010

july playlist

Currently stuck in work, and when the weather is as it is (non stop downpour of rain) there isn't much to do anyway but listen to music and browse about the internet to kill time and avoid what's going on outside.
During my stay in London, I went for a trip to Camden for a day, getting lost in the stalls was a good idea. I found myself stopping at one filled with spirituality and the most beautiful music, I'm glad my friend I was with asked who the artist was because I haven't stopped listening to them since I got back.
It's not the type of music I would normally listen to but when I do I really appreciate it, anyways, the band are called Angel Tears, They're a global fusion music duo that originate from Israel, and have been featured in Sex & The City and The West Wing. If you like listening to new age spiritual stuff mixed with electronica or looking for some music to chill out to, give them a go.

So without furthur ado;
Vision - Angel Tears
Colourful - Skream
Conjuring Rain - Angel Tears
Death To Birth - Pagoda
My Sweet Prince - Placebo
Is This Real - Lisa Hall
Secret - Maroon 5
Numb - Portishead
Hell Is Around The Corner - Tricky
Teardrops - The XX

No comments:

Post a Comment