Tuesday 17 August 2010

gaga for vanity fair

After a day in Birmingham, I stopped at a magazine shop while I was waiting for the train back home where Vanity Fair's September issue caught my eye, so I had a quick gand and figured I'd cover it for my next blog.
Everyone has an opinion on Lady Gaga, good or bad, I myself find her intriguing, there isn't many people/artists out there who are as different as her or who states her purpose is to encourage others to be themselves no matter how strange/outrageous they want to be.
Anyways, this photo shoot is awesome, I absolutely love her hair colour and her body is killer no doubt, also a number of amazing custom made couture has been used to style the lady herself including a transparent plastic Armani Privé dress which actually smokes up...incredible...have a look at the video below to check out Nick Knight's fashion film which covered the shoot.



2 comments:

  1. love the styling and amazing interview!

    Great blog, definitely be back! :D Come follow TBAG if you fancy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's looking pretty on those. good work.

    ReplyDelete