Friday 20 August 2010

love filler

Just an entry to fill in while I set up the next blog which is actually taking longer than expected, looking at all designers at New York fashion week is taking its toll but I'm actually enjoying it too...anyways you should see all this in the next blog.
So, I'm trying to keep my eye out for this season's Love magazine, no luck so far, so till I can find an actual shop that's local which sells this magazine I've been eye balling the cover possibilities to pick out from, has to be Sienna Miller or Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and yes Rosie's cover is making me think of retracting the comment I made about preferring Megan Fox. Hm.
But yes, the last issue based on fashion icons and body conscience, photographers Mert & Marcus decided to shoot 8 models in their birthday suits (Natalia Vodianova's bod please?), this time, they have chosen a mix of actresses and models and had them portray a certain role...

Beauuutiful people right?
Coverage on some of Fall's 2010 New York fashion week designers coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment